- UI | UX | Web Development | Graphic Design
- Bozeman, MT
I'm an aspiring UI Designer/Developer. I've had a good combination of schooling and self-taught studies. I'm most proficient in designing UI elements via Sketch and Photoshop but I've also studied to be a Front End Developer.
Independant Contractor at CrossTx
12/16 – 02/17 Bozeman, MT
I helped build and design their current website, that process consisted of updated graphics, icons and page flow. During my initial meeting with them, we decided that we would set up a WordPress site so that they could utilize the CMS as well as the opportunity to start sharing news type items on their blog.
UI | UX | Web Development at Murdoch’s Ranch and Home Supply
09/16 – 03/17 Bozeman
- Work with UX Design Lead and Digital Managers to develop, test, and enhance UI elements & online content for Murdochs.com
- QA for all content pages to ensure mobile OS compatibility, correct links, etc
- Create wireframe sketches or compositions for rapid prototyping of website elements
- Review and organize digital assets for content development projects
- Participate in research and analysis of the user experience
- Implement events & perform site analysis via Google Analytics
- Implement custom creative, banners & campaigns via SLI Systems suite (CMS)
UI Designer | Co-Founder at DropTrip
10/13 – 05/16 Bozeman, MT
- Created pixel perfect UI elements and marketing materials: illustrations, icons, photos and production of meticulous visual design comps.
- Collaborated closely with our engineers to make sure designs were implemented as intended.
- Delivered high-quality, scalable, on-brand graphics to build a superior customer experience.
- Created and managed visual design documentation, style guides, and specifications.
- Experience working with designers and engineers to design, build and deliver a quality experience for the end user.
- Familiarity with design/prototyping tools including Origami, Photoshop, Sketch
IT – Hardware/Software Support Technician at Breathe Code
09/11 – 06/12 Kalispell, MT
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically.
- Diagnosed and resolved technical hardware and software issues.
- Researched questions using available information resources.
- Advised user on appropriate action.
- Followed standard help desk procedures.
- Logged all help desk interactions.
- Administered help desk software.
- Redirected problems to appropriate resource.
- Identified and escalated situations requiring urgent attention.
- Tracked and routed problems with requests while documenting resolutions.
- Stayed current with system information, changes and updates.
Designer | Co-Founder at Glacier Design Group
04/12 – 01/15 Kalispell, MT
- Designed web interfaces with multiple tools including Dreamweaver, Photoshop and as well as a bit of hand coding.
- Responsible for setting up WordPress sites for clients.
- Worked with clients to pinpoint their needs and crafted plans to meet those needs.
Independent Design Consultant at IgniteFeedback
02/16 – Present Bozeman, MT
- Created UI elements and marketing materials
- Communicated design decisions clearly to the rest of the company.
- Contribute to brainstorms and high-concept meetings to develop innovative designs.
Front End/Full Stack Development at Montana Code School
05/16 – Present Bozeman, MT
- MERN stack
Information Technology/Web Development at Flathead Valley Community College
2010 – 2011 Kalispell, MT
- Project Management
Information Technology/Web Design at University of Phoenix
2008 – 2009 Online
- Fundamentals of Business Systems Development
- Business Systems
- Fundamentals of Programming with Algorithms and Logic
- Web Design 1
- Management Information Systems
- Technical Writing Fundamentals
Audio Production/Multimedia at Art Institute of Seattle
1996 – 1998 Seattle, WA
- Audio Production (recording studio, broadcast)
- Video Production (editing, camera work)
Communications at Flathead Valley Community College
1995 – 1996 Kalispell, MT
- General Studies
- Video Editing
- Intermediate Algebra
- Mass Communications
Hot Montana Startups to Watch in 2015, Montana High Tech Business Alliance
MHTBA Recognized DropTrip during their quarterly luncheons!
Innovator of the Year, Prospera Business Network
DropTrip awarded Prospera’s 2015 “Innovator of the Year”.
First Place Startup, Startup Weekend Bozeman 2013
DropTrip awarded First Place at Startup Weekend Bozeman 2013.